The primedocs template software meets all the requirements of the German Barrier-Free Information Technology Regulation (BITV 2.0), including the relevant ISO standards and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), to ensure unrestricted usability.
primedocs is therefore also accessible for:
- People with visual impairments (WV – Without Vision)
- People with limited vision (LV – Limited Vision)
- Color blind users (WPC – Without perception of color)
- People with motor limitations (LMS - Limited Manipulation or Strength)
- Deaf users (WH - Without Hearing)
The “green traffic light” signals complete fulfillment of the test criterion for the affected disability group.
In order to meet the specific needs of these target groups, the following challenges, among many other functions, were successfully mastered by the software:
- Providing alternatives to shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts
- Ensuring a mouse-free operating option
- Integration of a reading function (narrators) to explain functions
- Support menu navigation using cursor keys
- Providing an optimal contrast scheme within the software
- Inclusion of alternative texts for non-text-based elements
The detailed reports contain the results of the tests carried out and provide a comprehensive overview of the results of the inspection work.
Both the desktop version (pro) and the online version (basic) have separate test reports for which an expert opinion is available.