The city of Zug has effectively utilized OneOffixx, the forerunner to primedocs, for its Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook. The transition from the previous system to this new template software has provided the city administration with a superior software solution that not only functions more efficiently but also offers exceptional support services.
The new template software impresses with its up-to-dateness thanks to regular software updates. In addition, the complete integration of KLIBnet – a software specially designed for official matters – makes the daily work agenda easier for the employees of the city administration. The authorities also benefit from the fact that all templates are available in both German and English, whereby the language selection can be easily adjusted with a click.
Benefits of the solution for the customer
Licenses in use
- Fewer templates due to text modules
- Reduced maintenance effort for templates
- Intuitive usability
- Easy updating of templates with just a few clicks
- Multilingual templates
- Interface to external software
- Regular and automatic software updates
- Comprehensive support service
- More stability and better technical execution